Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday Monday so good to me.

It seems on Monday morning taking care of business is the first thing on the plate. Sunday is a day of rest and spiritual contemplation. I attend The Center for Spiritual Living Los Angeles. I get my mind going in the right direction and my heart filled by the wonderful music. You may always count on a   great talk by the eloquent Rev. John Mc Lean. It's the best way for me to start the week.

When Monday morning rolls in I'm ready to start the week fresh and inspired. I celebrate the art of dressing. One of the things I enjoy the most is a fresh white blouse. Nothing like a crisp white cotton to get you ready for a day of getting things done .  Check out my shop for a great selection of affordable white blouses. www.thevelvetprincess.etsy.com. have a wonderful Monday may it be good to you too!
www.thevelvetprincess.etsy.com

No comments: